WE ARE RECRUITING
As part of our ongoing development, the company is seeking to appoint a Toolmaker/Precision Engineer to its refurbished in-house Engineering department.
- Proven engineering background with qualifications.
- Experienced with programming manual and CNC equipment, milling machines, lathes, spark/wire erosion and surface/cylindrical grinders.
- A logical approach to problem-solving combined with superb organisational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages.
- Strong work ethic, resourceful with bags of initiative and a solid team player.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of CAD/CAM packages e.g. Visi Machining/Machining Strategist or equivalent
- Experience of injection mould tool manufacturing
Our ideal candidate will be a qualified time-served toolmaker or precision machinist who is a driven individual with a desire for personal development and progression.
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 dependant on experience.
All PPE provided. The wider package includes pension, healthcare and life assurance subject to a qualifying period.
Hours: 40 hours per week, Mon-Thurs 8:00 – 17:00, Fri 15.45 (early finish).
Applications for this position should be made in writing to Carl Martin, including your CV and a covering letter detailing your suitability for this position. Post to Rutland Plastics, Cold Overton Road, Oakham, Rutland LE15 6NU. Alternatively, email: jobs at rutlandplastics.co.uk
Closing date: 12 noon, Tuesday 31.7.2018
NIGHT SHIFT MACHINE OPERATORS
Night shift positions only. We are looking for people with some manufacturing experience but this is not essential as we value positive work ethics. Full training will be given. This is an excellent opportunity to learn new skills in manufacturing. Immediate start where possible.
Our ideal Machine Operator will have:
- Positive attitude; be an excellent team player who is friendly and approachable
- Good communication skills
- Excellent time keeping
- Ability to multitask
- Attention to detail ( please read this advert in full ).
- Possess workplace behaviour and values that reflect our company core values
Night Shift hours 10:00pm – 6:00am. £10.88 rising to £11.96 (with progression, and including production bonuses).
Benefits include generous 32 days’ holidays to include Christmas shutdown and bank holidays (increasing with years of service), induction and training, frequent overtime opportunities, modern uniform, onsite parking, childcare vouchers. Pension. *Healthcare and Life Assurance scheme are offered subject to completion of two years’ continuous employment.
To apply you must return a COMPLETED Rutland Plastics application form. Applications forms can be downloaded from this website (see the link below marked ‘application form’) Application forms can also be picked up at Reception or requested by phone.
You can return this to us in a number of ways: by post: FAO Alistair Forbes. Rutland Plastics Ltd., Cold Overton Road, Oakham, LE15 6NU. Alternatively, email to the address found on the bottom of our company application form.
Closing date: 12 noon, Friday 6.7.2018
Machine Operator Days and Night Shifts 29.3.18 Job Post Now Closed
Mouldshop Shift Setter 22.2.18 Job Post Now Closed
Machine Operators Days 31.1.18 Job Post Now Closed
Lead Shift Setters (Day/Night) 2.1.2018 Job Post Now Closed
Shift Leader 18.10.17 Job Post Closed
Buyer / Office Administrator – Maternity Cover. 11.9.17 Job Post Closed
Maintenance Engineer 6.1.17 Job Post Now Closed
Machine Operators Nights 10.3.17 Job Post Now Closed