We are seeking a Tool Maintenance Engineer to join our tool maintenance team servicing, repairing and assembling mould tools to run within injection moulding machines.
A salary of up to £30,000 depending on the candidate and the wider package *non-contributory pension, private healthcare, profit share bonus and life assurance subject to a qualifying period.
Generous 32 days’ holidays (increasing with years of service), and including Christmas shutdown and bank holidays. All PPE provided and on-site parking.
- Proven engineering background with relevant engineering qualifications.
- Experienced repairing, maintaining and servicing complex injection moulding
- Work closely with the Tool Maintenance Supervisor to ensure all tool maintenance
activities are delivered effectively and efficiently.
- Understanding and exceeding the expectations of our customers with regard to
delivery and service.
- A logical approach to problem-solving combined with superb organisational skills.
- Strong work ethic, resourceful with bags of initiative and a solid team player.
- Excellent communication skills.
Although our ideal candidate will be a time-served tool maintenance engineer, we will give serious consideration to a driven individual with a can-do attitude who can demonstrate a real desire for personal development and progression.
Note: this is shiftwork alternating weekly, Mon-Fri 6 am – 2 pm and then 2 pm – 10 pm the following week (37.5 hours per week).
Interested, then we would like to hear from you? Please apply through Indeed.
*Send in a covering letter briefly outlining your experience and suitability for the role, along with your CV to Carl Martin.
Closing date for applications is 2:00 pm on Friday 19th February.
Reference ID: CMARTIN.JAN21
Application Deadline: 19/2/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £30,000.00 per year
We adhere to guidance based on current recommendations from the UK Government website and those of our industry body the British Plastics Federation.