Rutland Plastics’ extensive injection moulding experience extends to medical related manufacture. It has ISO13485 medical standard accreditation for the manufacture of non-sterile injection and flow-moulded components for medical devices. In addition to high quality, precision injection moulding the company offers a wide range of additional services including assembly and machining.
At the early stages of product development, Rutland Plastics provides support in design for manufacture and its close relationship with major material suppliers means it can advise on the most suitable medically approved materials, if required.
- Giving Cobots a Hand27th February 2020 - 11:23 am
- Rutland Vintage23rd January 2020 - 12:56 pm
- Mould Tool is at the Heart of Injection Moulding12th December 2019 - 4:50 pm
- How to Double the Mouldings but not the Cost27th November 2019 - 12:41 pm
- UK Exhibitions for Design Engineers11th September 2019 - 4:26 pm