A more traditional method of bonding is gluing. Today there is a wide range of adhesives available for all sorts of polymers. Rutland Plastics’ CNC gluing robot ensures accurate and consistent delivery of the adhesive for a perfect joint every time.
Rutland Plastics’ machining capability means that you can receive precision components produced to tight tolerances without the need to source a separate subcontractor.
Sonic welding provides a quick, clean and efficient method of welding plastic parts together with a strong and permanent bond.
This quick and economical technique can be used for fixing inserts or making a permanent joint without rivets or screws.
We can supply complete sub-assemblies and complete products, including bespoke packaging, ready for onward shipping to your customers.
Our new 30,000 ft² racked and unracked warehousing facility offers a complete warehousing service including comprensive stock control.
- Mould Tool is at the Heart of Injection Moulding12th December 2019 - 4:50 pm
- How to Double the Mouldings but not the Cost27th November 2019 - 12:41 pm
- UK Exhibitions for Design Engineers11th September 2019 - 4:26 pm
- Strong Robot Hands Make Light Work (EOAT)22nd August 2019 - 2:40 pm
- Bigger is Best for Rutland Plastic18th June 2019 - 5:06 pm