Rutland Plastics has always strived to be green and now has the certificate to prove it. It has attained the environmental management standard ISO14001.
ISO14001 is an internationally recognised standard on environmental management. It covers all areas of an organisation and its impact on the environment; in short the aim is to achieve cleaner production. A company should not only comply with current environmental regulations and standards but also make a commitment to continuous improvement. This can include recycling, minimising waste and conserving energy. Periodic comprehensive audits are carried out to ensure continued compliance and meeting of specified goals.
- Giving Cobots a Hand27th February 2020 - 11:23 am
- Rutland Vintage23rd January 2020 - 12:56 pm
- Mould Tool is at the Heart of Injection Moulding12th December 2019 - 4:50 pm
- How to Double the Mouldings but not the Cost27th November 2019 - 12:41 pm
- UK Exhibitions for Design Engineers11th September 2019 - 4:26 pm