Rutland Plastics is pleased to announce that the ISO quality standard the company has held since 1989 has been upgraded to ISO 9001:2008.
The company’s Quality Management System complies with the requirements for the following scope of operations:
“The manufacture of injection and flow moulded thermoplastic components and the machining, finishing and sub-assembly of moulding to customer’s requirements. The production of moulding tools for internal use to customer’s specifications. Weight limitations for injection moulded components up to 35kg and for flow moulded components up to 48kg.”
- Giving Cobots a Hand27th February 2020 - 11:23 am
- Rutland Vintage23rd January 2020 - 12:56 pm
- Mould Tool is at the Heart of Injection Moulding12th December 2019 - 4:50 pm
- How to Double the Mouldings but not the Cost27th November 2019 - 12:41 pm
- UK Exhibitions for Design Engineers11th September 2019 - 4:26 pm