You have a new product or component that you would like injection moulding. Or perhaps you are not sure whether or not injection moulding is the correct method. Either way, we are here to help.
You can be assured that we shall advise you on the best method of manufacture and the most suitable material. Our technical team can also apply their expertise to optimise your design for injection moulding if required. Using our Stratasys Fortus 380 Carbon Fibre printer we can also produce working prototypes as close as you can get to the final part to help you test, develop and refine your product.
Learn more about what Rutland Plastics can do for you by clicking on the links below.
- Rutland Vintage23rd January 2020 - 12:56 pm
- Mould Tool is at the Heart of Injection Moulding12th December 2019 - 4:50 pm
- How to Double the Mouldings but not the Cost27th November 2019 - 12:41 pm
- UK Exhibitions for Design Engineers11th September 2019 - 4:26 pm
- Strong Robot Hands Make Light Work (EOAT)22nd August 2019 - 2:40 pm