We are seeking a Tool Maintenance Engineer to join our tool maintenance team servicing, repairing and assembling mould tools to run within injection moulding machines.
The salary will be reflective of experience and the wider package includes non-contributory pension, profit share bonus, life assurance, private healthcare (subject to a qualifying period).
Generous 32 days’ holidays (increasing with years of service), and including Christmas shutdown and bank holidays. All PPE provided and on-site parking.
- Work closely with the Toolroom Manager to ensure all tool maintenance activities are delivered effectively and efficiently.
- Understanding and exceeding the expectations of our customers with regard to delivery and service.
- A logical approach to problem-solving combined with superb organisational skills.
- Computer literate.
- Strong work ethic, resourceful, works with initiative and a solid team player.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experienced repairing, maintaining and servicing complex injection moulding tools.
Although our ideal candidate will be a time-served tool maintenance engineer, we will give serious consideration to a driven individual with a can-do attitude who can demonstrate a real desire for personal development and progression.
Note: A flexible approach to working hours including some weekends and shifts.
Interested, then we would like to hear from you. Please apply through Indeed.
Send in a covering letter briefly outlining your experience and suitability for the role, along with your CV to Andy Taylor.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Private medical insurance
- Profit sharing
- Sick pay
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
We adhere to guidance based on current recommendations from the UK Government website and those of our industry body the British Plastics Federation.
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 25/08/2023