ASSURANCE OF QUALITY
Our QA department contains an extensive range of fully calibrated measuring equipment including a Co-ordinate Measuring Machine (CMM) and an Optical Measuring Machine, for precise measuring of production parts where tight tolerances are called for.
Our ERP system covers our entire operation providing full traceability. This not only ensures consistency of all your injection moulding requirements but also means we can keep track of the progress of your order through all the stages of production. In the unlikely event you should experience any problems with your plastic products or components we can check back to see when it was moulded, on which machine, which batch of material was used and even the names of the people who worked on the order!
- Mould Tool is at the Heart of Injection Moulding12th December 2019 - 4:50 pm
- How to Double the Mouldings but not the Cost27th November 2019 - 12:41 pm
- UK Exhibitions for Design Engineers11th September 2019 - 4:26 pm
- Strong Robot Hands Make Light Work (EOAT)22nd August 2019 - 2:40 pm
- Bigger is Best for Rutland Plastic18th June 2019 - 5:06 pm