Our toolroom has over 40 pieces of equipment dedicated to the manufacture and maintenance of mould tools. To find out more click here.
Our on-site toolroom equipped with the latest machinery and experienced know-how assists our comprehensive suite of tooling services from design, tooling modifications through to routine maintenance and refurbishment.
For larger tools and suites of moulds it is often more economical to source tooling from overseas. We have a long-standing partnership with a part UK owned Chinese toolmaker. The company produces high quality tools to our specifications using European grade steel.
Routine tool maintenance is carried out free of charge for all injection moulds manufactured by us or by one of our partners for its entire working life all the time Rutland Plastics is the appointed moulder. You can be confident that your initial investment is protected and downtime is minimised.
Searching for a new partner to support and maintain your tooling investment? We can take your existing moulds and adapt these tools for our moulding machines and produce sample mouldings free of charge.
FULL TIME TOOLROOM STAFF
INVESTMENT IN THE TOOLROOM
TOOLROOM SPECIFIC MACHINES
SQUARE FOOT TOOLROOM
- Rutland Vintage23rd January 2020 - 12:56 pm
- Mould Tool is at the Heart of Injection Moulding12th December 2019 - 4:50 pm
- How to Double the Mouldings but not the Cost27th November 2019 - 12:41 pm
- UK Exhibitions for Design Engineers11th September 2019 - 4:26 pm
- Strong Robot Hands Make Light Work (EOAT)22nd August 2019 - 2:40 pm