We are seeking a Tool Maintenance Engineer to join our tool maintenance team servicing, repairing and assembling mould tools to run within injection moulding machines.
A salary of up to £35,000 depending on the candidate. The wider package includes *non-contributory pension, private healthcare, profit share bonus and life assurance *subject to a qualifying period.
Generous 32 days’ holidays (increasing with years of service), and including Christmas shutdown and bank holidays. All PPE provided and on-site parking.
- Proven engineering background with relevant engineering qualifications.
- Experienced repairing, maintaining and servicing complex injection moulding tools.
- Work closely with the Toolroom Manager to ensure all tool maintenance activities are delivered effectively and efficiently.
- Understanding and exceeding the expectations of our customers with regard to delivery and service.
- A logical approach to problem-solving combined with superb organisational skills.
- Computer literate.
- Strong work ethic, resourceful, works with initiative and a solid team player.
- Excellent communication skills.
Although our ideal candidate will be a time-served tool maintenance engineer, we will give serious consideration to a driven individual with a can-do attitude who can demonstrate a real desire for personal development and progression.
Note: A flexible approach to working hours including some weekends and shifts.
Interested, then we would like to hear from you. Please apply through Indeed.
Send in a covering letter briefly outlining your experience and suitability for the role, along with your CV to Andy Taylor.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £35,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Private medical insurance
- Profit sharing
- Sick pay
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
We adhere to guidance based on current recommendations from the UK Government website and those of our industry body the British Plastics Federation.
Application deadline: 28/05/2022